Skip to content
What are the benefits of STLCA membership?
- Includes membership to the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association (SFWDA)
- Discounts are available at participating retailers through your associated SFWDA membership
- You are supporting efforts to keep trail access open across the country
What is expected of me?
- Pay annual membership dues of $10
- Attend and participate in club events and meetings
- Help your fellow four-wheel-drivers out when needed
- Follow tread lightly guidelines
How can I join?
- Pay online through Paypal by clicking the link below
- Download a paper form and mail in your membership (TODO: Add link to document)
What else do I need to know?
- Your STLCA Membership does not include membership to the Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA)
- A convenience fee for handling will be added during payment to your Paypal payment to help offset club costs
- We can also be found on our forum section IH8MUD
- If you pay online you are required to create an account for membership payment and renewal purposes. If you prefer not to do this you will need to mail a paper form with check or cash.
- If you have any additional questions please reach out to us!